Dentists in Purley
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT CONFIDENTAL CLINIC - Coronavirus (Covid-19) - We are still OPEN
On 31st October 2020, Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced a second national lock-down due to the rising number of cases of Covid-19.
ConfiDental Clinic will still be open. There are no restrictions with regards to medical treatment and you are actively encouraged to keep your appointments UNLESS YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN ASKED TO SELF ISOLATE. Please notify us and we will reschedule your appointment.
At ConfiDental Clinic we have all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and will continue to follow our high standards in cross infection control procedures along with a robust triaging policy to ensure the safety of both patients and staff.
If you are worried about your attendance please contact us to discuss your concerns and we can always postpone your treatment till a later date.
We continue to recommend that patients in the high-risk category delay non-essential treatment until further guidance has been given by the relevant authorities.
When you arrive:
- We will ask you to wear a mask / face covering at all times while inside the dental practice and only remove your mask at the request of the dental professional.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment, due to social distancing guidelines, waiting inside the practice is not permitted. Our dental nurse or clinician will meet you at the front door at the time of your appointment.
- As you enter the building you will need to use the alcohol disinfectant rub to disinfectant your hands.
- The treatment rooms will be prepared prior to your appointment with all surfaces disinfected after each patient.
- We have sourced PPE and unlike the start of the Pandemic (March 2020 in the UK), there is no shortage.
- Please do not be concerned as we continue to maintain high standards of cross infection control.
Stay safe and please contact us if you have any questions.
To visit ConfiDental Clinic:
- dental appointments must be scheduled over the phone or via email only – no walk-ins please;
- dental goods may be purchased only during dental appointments;
- you must be completely asymptomatic (free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties);
- you must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members;
- you must not have been in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients.
If you have any of the above symptoms or are self-isolating, you MUST NOT come to the practice. Please call or email for advice instead.
Should you attend for an appointment:
please fill out your medical history before you come to the practice, this can be done via our online portal, you will receive a text message with the link– or by filling out and signing any Medical History Forms and any Consent Forms emailed to you, which must be returned to us via email at least 24 hours before the appointment;
- please attend alone if possible (unless a child or vulnerable adult);
- please do not bring any unnecessary bags, briefcases, rucksacks, shopping with you;
- we are reducing number of appointments to restrict patients numbers in the waiting room. Please attend punctually at the time of your appointment and avoid waiting in the practice unnecessarily. In addition we are extending appointment times to allow for any over running and increased cross infection control between patients;
- please try to maintain social distancing in the communal areas as marked;
- whilst the restrictions are in place, to reduce the amount of appointments you attend, we advise you to have as much treatment as possible per visit. This is to minimise your exposure to other people whilst travelling to attend the practice. Try to avoid public transport if possible;
- we will ask some questions to screen your general health;
- we will ask you to hand sanitise on entering;
At ConfiDental Clinic the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff are our main priority. We feel that the above measures are necessary in order to maintain and provide dental services of the highest standard in the safest way possible, therefore we ask you for your cooperation and understanding at all times
ConfiDental Clinic Team
If you have any queries or would like to book an appointment, you can either phone, e-mail or call in to see us.
Please complete all required fields marked*
22 Brighton Road
Our practice opening hours are:
- Monday 08:30 - 17:00
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:00
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Saturday: 09.00 to 13.00
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: Closed
Emergency Dental Treatment
Please contact us as early as you can and we will try to see you on the same day. Please call the practice directly on 020 8660 8923.
We aim to provide the highest levels of care and patient satisfaction.
However if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact us on 020 8660 8923 to discuss.
Please select the link below to download our complaints policy:
- Complaints Policy (pdf document - opens in a new window)
Should this not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then we recommend consulting the Dental Complaints Service (General Dental Council) on 020 7887 3800 or www.gdc-uk.org