Dentists in Purley
NEW SAFETY PROTOCOLS AT CONFIDENTAL CLINIC - Coronavirus (Covid-19)
In line with the latest advice we will be opening our practice with strict control measures in place so that we can maintain social distancing during your visit.
Whilst we continue to offer remote consultations and telephone support, following the guidance of Public Health England, we are now looking to re-open by appointment only and be operational by 15th June 2020 undertaking dental services according to the protocols set out in the national guidelines recently published.
IMPORTANT: Kindly note that our phone lines will be gradually opening during the week commencing 15th June 2020, therefore we ask you to wait to be contacted by our reception team who will be rebooking appointments from 15th June onwards.
All patients whose appointments were cancelled as a result of lockdown or who had dental emergency during that time will be contacted as a priority.
Kindly note that by attending your appointment you are agreeing to adhere to our new safety protocols, and you are confirming that you are Covid-19 symptoms free, namely, you don't suffer from high temperature, shortness of breath, new continuous cough, altered sense of taste or smell and that you have not been in direct contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients.
To visit ConfiDental Clinic:
- dental appointments must be scheduled over the phone or via email only – no walk-ins please;
- dental goods may be purchased only during dental appointments;
- you must be completely asymptomatic (free of fever, cough, altered smell or taste, or breathing difficulties);
- you must not be self-isolating due to symptomatic family members;
- you must not have been in contact with any confirmed Covid-19 positive patients.
If you have any of the above symptoms or are self-isolating, you MUST NOT come to the practice. Please call or email for advice instead.
Should you attend for an appointment:
please fill out your medical history before you come to the practice, this can be done via our online portal, you will receive a text message with the link– or by filling out and signing any Medical History Forms and any Consent Forms emailed to you, which must be returned to us via email at least 24 hours before the appointment;
- please attend alone if possible (unless a child or vulnerable adult);
- please do not bring any unnecessary bags, briefcases, rucksacks, shopping with you;
- we are reducing number of appointments to restrict patients numbers in the waiting room. Please attend punctually at the time of your appointment and avoid waiting in the practice unnecessarily. In addition we are extending appointment times to allow for any over running and increased cross infection control between patients;
- please try to maintain social distancing in the communal areas as marked;
- whilst the restrictions are in place, to reduce the amount of appointments you attend, we advise you to have as much treatment as possible per visit. This is to minimise your exposure to other people whilst travelling to attend the practice. Try to avoid public transport if possible;
- we will ask some questions to screen your general health;
- we will ask you to hand sanitise on entering;
At ConfiDental Clinic the health and wellbeing of our patients and staff are our main priority. We feel that the above measures are necessary in order to maintain and provide dental services of the highest standard in the safest way possible, therefore we ask you for your cooperation and understanding at all times
ConfiDental Clinic Team
If you have any queries or would like to book an appointment, you can either phone, e-mail or call in to see us.
Please complete all required fields marked*
22 Brighton Road
Our practice opening hours are:
- Monday 08:30 - 17:00
- Tuesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Wednesday 08:30 - 17:00
- Thursday 08:30 - 17:00
- Friday 08:30 - 17:00
- Saturday: 09.00 to 13.00
- Sundays and Bank Holidays: Closed
Emergency Dental Treatment
Please contact us as early as you can and we will try to see you on the same day. Please call the practice directly on 020 8660 8923.
We aim to provide the highest levels of care and patient satisfaction.
However if you are unhappy with any aspect of your treatment with us, please contact us on 020 8660 8923 to discuss.
Please select the link below to download our complaints policy:
- Complaints Policy (pdf document - opens in a new window)
Should this not resolve your issue to your satisfaction then we recommend consulting the Dental Complaints Service (General Dental Council) on 020 7887 3800 or www.gdc-uk.org